Quality Control Supervisor
Commanded Quality Control department with 20 direct reports over two (2) shifts in order to support a 24/7 operation. Ensure GD&T training for all inspectors. Managed calibration services, production output KPIs, and monthly/annual budgeting creation/reporting. Developed production lean metrics to record hourly, daily, and weekly output. As Quality Liaison, advised on engineering projects on production needs, process failure mode & effect analysis (PFMEA), and general risk assessments. Fostered ISO 9001, FDA, cGMP, and Quality System Regulation methodologies. Executed quality & EHS initiatives.
- Achieved Six Sigma Green Belt Certification as Project Leader on Modular Shell Inspection Optimization project, which accomplished a lead time from 7.2 days to 2.7 days.
- Kaizen Event Team Member on Inspection desk project, which accomplished everyone's desk being setup the same to reduce set-up time between shifts.
- Authored and revised quality policies, procedures, and requirements for corporate and operating processes.
- Known as trustworthy individual and chosen by peers to be Lead Communicator and Presenter in Union Avoidance Campaign for NJ Division, which achieved overwhelming winning result of 102 to 14 in favor of the division.
- Applied 5S and Lean initiatives that consistently reduced spend by 6% annually.
- Programmed CMM inspection equipment which increased the accuracy of quality inspections.