Quality Improvement Specialist
Major focus on leading and executing a mixed portfolio of strategic initiatives, projects and programs to deliver improvements to quality, reliability, safety and satisfaction of resident/employee experience.
- Defines, develops and builds out infrastructure and standards to execute projects including methodologies, tools and templates
- Teach and coach performance improvement and project management effectively, working with frontline and middle management staff to improve their knowledge, capacity and process improvement tools to solve problems
- Act as a change agent, and builds and manages relationships across the organization
- Helps implement and sustain visual management systems and reviews at all levels across the organization
- Preform process improvement project organization, analysis and implementation, and utilizes scheduling, project task lists, milestone tracking/reporting, etc.