Quality Control Engineer
Responsible for managing and coordinating supplier surveillance inspections for water treatment equipment including FRP and Carbon Steel Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Filter Presses, Gravity Filters, Clarifiers, Agitators, Pumps, Skidded Equipment, and Structural Steel.
- Assigned 3rd party inspectors for various inspection assignments based on qualifications, availability, and cost.
- Prepared and issued inspection assignment packages consisting of Inspection and Test Plans, Purchase Orders, applicable Drawings and Specifications, and Siemens reporting forms.
- Reviewed and internally distributed inspection reports, punch lists, and non-conformance reports.
- Interfaced with suppliers, inspectors, and clients to resolve outstanding punch list items and non-conformances prior to issuing release for shipment.
- Maintained electronic copies of all records related to completed inspections.
- Participated in Project Review Meetings and reported on the status of inspections.
- Assisted in the development and maintenance of Quality System procedures and forms.