Established and managed a total quality system that included management review, document control, training, customer feedback and complaints, internal audits, process improvement, and corrective/preventative action (CAPA) activities in one year. Created, implemented, and maintained all policies and procedures in compliance with cGMPs, OSHA, and HACCP standards at three different sites.
- Supervised, trained, and evaluated a staff of three QA technicians, and 4 department supervisors and three managers.
- Defined new standard operations procedures, company policies, and introduced and led the project management team to yield a 64% decrease in overall quality non-compliance.
- Monitored, analyzed, and redesigned workflow, processes, and procedures to resolve budget expenditures using root cause analysis and lean techniques.
- Completed Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) training and implemented HACCP program at facility.
- Developed and implemented policies and procedures on safety and health to decrease non-compliance by 52%.