Knitting Quality Control Auditor
Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Verify production tickets with style numbers on machines and on the bags of materials being made. Verify yarn on machines to make sure they comply with the yarn needed as requested on yarn map.