Performed and lead, warehouse operations and procurement actions that were ultimately responsible for fulfillment of orders for company's products. Specific responsibilities included inventory control, product sourcing, purchasing and warehouse
- Able to communicate and establish trust and credibility with all departments, Sr. management, corporate counterparts, customers, carriers, and suppliers
- Strong decision-making and execution skills - applied the SIX Sigma discipline in all processes
- Reviewed existing processes and developed solutions to increase productivity or reduce costs
- Coordinates Domestic & International shipping for most cost-effective and timely means of delivery
- Responsible for ensuring monthly raw material inventory levels are adequate to meet historical product demand and to adjust for new product sales, based on analyzing inventories, project future requirements based on past histories, sales forecast and seasonal peaks among other measurable metrics. Familiar with cost negotiations and resourcing new factories/suppliers with the goal of measurable cost savings.
- Buying of raw materials, Packaging components and indirect expenses (facility machinery, lab reference standard, and R&D supply) managing suppliers and negotiating vendor contracts, terms, and price, that meets both internal and external approved quality standards