PSYCHOTHERAPIST & BEHAVIORAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
Provided training & clinical consulting services for clients including: [company name]., Longview Associates, Health Association EAP, Nassau Boces, Tampa IIB, Financial Assistance Foundation, Eileen Fischer Company, Planned Parenthood, Hidalgo Health Associates EAP, Inova EAP, Terrap New York, St. Josephs College, Centerpoint EAP, Aurora EAP, Cornell Cooperative Extension, EASE EAP, Kalaf & Associates, Inc.
- Provided EAP services to Nassau Boces employees including clinical assessments, treatment plans, & referrals
- Coordinated emergency response activities for The Health Assoc. EAP after the Sept. 11, 2001 WTC Disaster.
- Provided CISD services for an EAP client customer following a bank robbery.
- Trained employees on topics such as Stress Management, Sexual Harassment Prevention & Workplace Violence
- Recruited key personnel for client company & provided consulting solutions during reorganization process
- Facilitated focus groups and brainstorming sessions to evaluate ideas for; revenue generation, education and other program development, identify new sources for recruiting, and marketing to increase program utilization