Journeyman Plumber, Plumbers
Supervised staff, operated power equipment, Hand tools, and operated and maintained vehicles. Monitored and maintained vehicles supplied and fully equipped with tubing and other supplies needed to install .Leveled land, read blue prints, and installed plumbing at construction sites, new developments.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing, or welding equipment.
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers or water heaters, or fixtures such as sinks or toilets, using hand or power tools.
- Keep records of work assignments.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Direct helpers engaged in pipe cutting, preassembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components.