Implemented behavior plans formulated by the supervisor to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, development delays and disorders, and behavioral disorders
- Worked alongside many professionals that assist children in different areas: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Music Therapy
- Physical Management Training (PMT) certified to handle, transport, and restrain children for safety purposes
- Provided academic support to children, implemented through the form of Discrete Trial Intervention (DTI), including all Pre-K to 4th Grade curriculum
- Trained children in speech and effective communication through the form of Picture Exchange Communication System (PECs)
- Collected extensive data on various behaviors, including but not limited to: aggression, self-injurious behavior, darting, flopping, and environmental destruction
- Collected task analyses in regards to feeding, toileting, hand washing, and social goals.