- Provides a broad array of counseling/support services to persons living with serious mental illness (SMI) and who have been given a diagnosis of psychosis and/or other diagnosis who may have trauma histories
- Provide harm reduction and recovery oriented support services, and outreach to assigned program participants. Teach daily living skills, and conflict resolution
- Utilize Intentional Peer Support to engage and counsel participants
- Utilize Needs Adapted Treatment Model (NATM) to participate in in-home and in-office family therapy meetings.
- Arrange referrals for treatment for psychiatric disabilities, substance abuse, and health problems, as dictated by program participant
- Assist participants in clarifying rehabilitation and recovery goals
- Assist in development and linkage of community support systems and networks.
- Responsible for carrying caseload and making clinical decisions
- Responsible for data entry such as intake, service plans, discharges, and progress notes in Foothold AWARDS
at this job
Peer Specialist for Crisis in The ED
- Peer Specialist for the Mobile Outreach Crisis Team
- Peer Specialist for Care Transitions
- Case Aide for Luckett House
at this job