Sleep Tech Resume Examples - Page 2
Sleep Techs work in laboratories where people with sleep disorders are tested. Typical job duties highlighted on a Sleep Tech resume sample are running tests, collecting data, providing instructions to patients, preparing equipment for procedures, recording test results, analyzing activities, and reporting to clinical directors. Those interested in a Sleep Tech career should be able to demonstrate the following skills in their resumes: polysomnography knowledge, medical teamwork, accuracy, attention to details, being able to work at odd hours, and computer competences. Polysomnographic training is required for this job.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Sleep Tech/ Lead Tech
Poloysomnographer Technician (RPGST #7245) Team Leader
- Prepare paper work for patient medical records
- Liaison between patients and Physicians
- Schedule pt for PSG/Titration studies
- Spread sheet bed utilization
- Set up computer system for sleep study test
- Enter patient information in system
- Monitor patents while wake/sleep and in different sleep stages.
- Administer CPAP/BiPAP and Oxygen if needed per protocols
- Do EEG, 10/20 wire system, MSLT, MWT, scoring
- Tech continuing education
Health Management And Human Resource
Sleep Technologist Intern
- Performed NPSG and Split night diagnostic studies
- CPAP and BPAP titration studies
- Performed all necessary clean-up procedures on electrodes, masks, and room
- Scored and staged sleep studies
- Documented any notable observations throughout the study
- Patient check-in
- Processed payments
- Oriented patients to the lab and room
- Monitored up to 3 patients in a shift
National Pharmacy Technician
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!