Front Office, Asst MRI Tech
Performed various clerical and administrative duties for Imaging department, including scheduling appointments and meetings, providing public information on programs, typing, filing, faxing, and answering phones.
- Acted as a primary information resource, providing referrals, direction, information, and general assistance.
- Met and greeted customers.
- Managed the front office staff.
- Performed various administrative functions including documenting and organizing reports, and developing departmental policies and procedures.
- Operated and oversaw operation of radiologic and magnetic imaging equipment to produce photographs of the body for diagnostic purposes.
- Keyed commands and data into computer to document and specify scan sequences, adjust transmitters and receivers, and photograph certain images.
- Explained procedures and observed patients to ensure safety and comfort during scan.