Multisite Clinic Supervisor
Strategized clinic protocol and goals, managed day to day operations for three primary care clinics, and supervised 16 direct reports in a concentrated effort to provide the best pediatric care and family care available in the region. Oversaw administration, budgeting, staff schedules, recruiting and training, and ensured compliance with OSHA, CLIA and HIPAA regulations. Continuously monitors the functioning of the medical group and revises operational procedures as necessary. Motivated team to build a culture of highly effective patient service.
- Led staff to attain PCMH goal of 85% HPV vaccination.
- Decreased budget by $20,000 in one year through improvements in staff scheduling, reduction of overtime and researching more cost-effective vendors and supplies.
- Reduced no-show rates by 20%, reaching 100% patient satisfaction per survey.
- Implemented standardized workflow for all staff, providing better quality care and productivity while reducing average patient waiting time by 30 minutes.
- Championed and participated in Clinical Practice Committee for urban clinics, which created a standardized protocol, policies and procedures for the six urban clinics in Milwaukee.
- Developed business case to keep Behavior Clinic Project from being moved to a distant facility. Project was retained in-house, increasing revenue and providing convenient services for local population.