Chiropractor Resume Examples - Page 5
Chiropractors are responsible for treating and preventing mechanical disorders to the musculoskeletal system. Common work activities of a Chiropractor are assessing patient condition, interpreting X-rays, developing treatment plans, applying various therapies, and maintaining clinical records. Their role also includes conducting health checkups and helping with pain management and recovery. Essential skills emphasized on Chiropractor sample resumes are chiropractic expertise, physical fitness, organization, and good interpersonal and communication abilities. Employers select resumes displaying a chiropractic degree.
For more information on what it takes to be a Chiropractor, check out our complete Chiropractor Job Description.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Chiropractor's Assistant/ Back Office
- Assist doctors with therapies, x-rays, adjustments, vitals, examinations, instruct patients.
- Verify insurance, bill secondary insurance, follow up on claims, attend to records
- Answer multiple phone lines, schedule appointments, and explain registration forms
Medical Office Specialist
Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in
Hypodermic needles medical records.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Explain therapy treatment procedures or physicians' instructions to patients.
- Manage and coordinate interns during on the job training during assigned task to
- holistically treat patients dealing with pain
- educate patients on proper biomechanics
- provide rehab exercises to treat pain
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!