Field Service Technician
Operated non-CDL commercial vehicle (26,000 pounds) according to DOT laws and regulations. Performed repairs, system installations, vessel re-bedding, preventative maintenance and trouble-shooting of high purity water systems ranging from basic SDI to multimedia RO systems. Conducted water analysis using conductivity meter. Serviced areas in the Mid-Atlantic region. Trained entry-level and senior-level field service technicians. Warehouse and material-handling management.
- Worked in facility which held best safety record for six years and best inventory record for three years.
- Demonstrated high efficiency work habits with time-saving efforts such as loading truck the night prior to completing service and ensuring accountability for additional inventory for emergency purposes.
- Maintained warehouse in an orderly manner in preparation for VIP visitors and auditors.
- Saved customer accounts by resolving issues with discontented customers.
- Received numerous customer compliments and requests to personally complete service.
- Displayed effective organizational and time management skills by exceeding work/time ratios within safety guidelines.