Avionics Technician on AH-1W/UH-1W aircraft maintaining and repairing Electrical Instrument and Power Systems including Power Generation, Conversion, and Distribution Systems; Aircraft Systems including Hydraulic, Flight Controls, Automatic Flight Control and Stability Control Augmentation System, and Power Plant related Systems; Instrument Systems including Aircraft Engines, Flight and Attitude Reference Systems, and other Indicating and Warning Systems; Aircraft Compass Systems; Inertial Navigation Systems.
- Visually Checked, Tested, and evaluated the condition of Components, Equipment, and Circuits.
- Corrected Faulty or Defective Connections such as Opens, Shorts, and Grounds. Replaced Broken, Discolored, or Frayed Wiring.
- Performed Final and Operational Checks upon the Completion of Routine and Non-Routine Maintenance.
- Supervised 18 Avionics Technicians While in Combat Zone and Assigned Appropriate Skilled Technicians to Perform Required Maintenance in order to keep up with High Paced Flight which exceeded 1000 flights hours a Month and Maintenance Schedules which ensured Aircraft were Kept in a Safe, Full-Mission-Capable Status.
- Documented work assignments using NALCOMIS ( Naval Aviation Logistics Command Operating Maintenance Information System).