Conducted maintenance, phase inspection, troubleshooting and repair of aircraft systems, to include all King Air 90,200,300 series. Bonanza and Baron Series, Hawker, Beechjet and Premier series.
- Tested electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures using testing devices such as ohmmeters and voltmeters.
- Trained and mentored newly assigned mechanics and contractors.
- Experienced aircraft interior removal/installation and refurbishment of seats, interior carpet, overhead bins, sidewall panels, lavatories and galleys.
- Knowledgeable in various bonding agents and adhesives.
- Specialized in the balancing of flight controls and landing gear inspections and wing deice boot replacement.
- Interpreted aircraft manuals and IPC's for the correct and timely ordering of all parts related to work orders and discrepancies.
- Recognized for building positive relationships with challenging clientele