Mechanical Engineering Technician
Contribute to development of healthcare products and processes, as well as investigational efforts in collaboration and communication with other engineers, management, and operators. Assess current and future needs of manufacturing and automation processes, explore and evaluate new technologies and concepts for meeting needs, and assist in demonstrating feasibility of technologies through modeling, analysis, prototyping, experimentation, and risk identification and mitigation activities. Safeguard consumers, and wholesalers by performing procedures in test labs including reliability tests, operation of test equipment, scheduling of equipment maintenance, and equipment calibration. Contribute to product lifecycle from characterizing usage of early prototypes to testing of customer facing hardware by supporting manufacturing activities such as process sustainability and equipment troubleshooting.
- Interpret engineering drawings and support development, evaluation, improvement and documentation of manufacturing processes.
- Create documentation such as Work Instructions and Standard Work Flow Diagrams to enhance standardization and continuous improvement.
- Participate in design, building, testing, and troubleshooting of new products for treatment of Obstructive
- Operate mechanical and electronic instruments for tracking test results.
- Create and review test methods, technical drawings, blueprints, schematics, and specifications.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing, Global Sourcing, and Engineering staff to achieve project and product objectives.