Built, tested, and inspected critical parts of drilling tool equipment. Performed temperature, pressure and high voltage monitoring. Built cables and wired panels, selecting wire type, gauge and length. Developed working understanding of coatings in reduction of board vibration, use of proper sealing methods to prevent moisture, and correct packing methods minimizing damage during shipping.
- Planned and prioritized daily tasks maximizing production output and minimizing errors.
- Built 25 capacitor decks per day with minimum defects by working diligently.
- Inspected over 250 circuit boards per week, assuring consistent high quality.
- Met or exceeded printed circuit board weekly goal projections over 3-year period by consistently prioritizing accurate fabrication.
- Achieved 100% goal completion daily on capacitor deck builds for 3 years by managing time and resources efficiently.
- Received, inventoried, and distributed electrical and mechanical parts, reducing production down time by 20%.
- Adopting innovative approaches to repair circuit boards, reduced board rework time by 20%.
- Applied fast and accurate SAP input for board serialization, resulting in 99+% error free board tracking.