Sheet metal fabrication of conveyor parts on a Hewlett Packard ME-10 CAD system (version 8.5) as well as on a SMP sheet metal CAD program. Prints were then plotted for manufacturing on an HP Design Jet 650c plotter.
- Creation of approval drawings for customer review as well as research of quality issues; often working directly with customers on their designs.
- Design of mechanical needs for the carpet industry on Design CAD (version 6.02)
- Design and assembly of detailed material manuals
- Research and Development team member with responsibility for efficiency of new designs.
- Design of die-cut packaging and containers as well as samples for customer review
- Responsible for quality assessment of new designs prior to production
- Designing die-cut drawings on the IBM CAD system
- Production of all layouts to be used in manufacturing of products.
- Design and dimensioning of textile machine parts
- Blue printing of parts for production