Responsible for all telemarketing initiatives for the Sears Fee Based enhancement program business. Managed over 15 different vendors to insure that all sales goals were met or exceeded. In addition, also managed the vendor audit process which focused on performance, compliance, security, operations as well as personnel management. Was solely responsible for vendor selection and administration.
- Consistently exceeded 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002 telemarketing revenue goals by a minimum of 11% each year.
- Responsible for the selection, set up, testing and contractual negotiations of all new inbound and outbound telemarketing vendors for all clubs and services programs. Reduced implementation time by 20%.
- Core developer of the Clubs and Services call to activate program generating a 30% increase in revenue.
- Responsible for script development and enhancement as well as the development of the Sears telemarketing call standards.
- Conducted on-site training at all TM centers. Conducted annual audits at 17 locations to insure compliance.
- Developed and maintained reporting for all fee-based programs and reported results to executive management.
- Managed the P&L for all telemarketing initiatives for all 17 fee based services at Sears.