Senior Marketing Manager
Developed and executed integrated marketing plan for U.S. regional team, which included global marketing, marketing communications, field marketing, sales, product management, engineering, customer services, media relations and analyst relations. Created and implemented marketing campaigns, collateral, customer web portal, sales enablement activities and regional product launches for Radiology Information System (RIS) and Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS).
- Exceeded 2012 goal for prequalified leads by 45% through telemarketing, email campaigns, webinars and trade shows.
- Contributed to 5 point increase in KLAS customer satisfaction scores, exceeding target by 3 points, through increased customer communication and product awareness campaigns.
- Created first product marketing newsletter in imaging business, providing a targeted vehicle for delivering marketing message to the customer installed base.
- Led development of imaging track for first GE cross-HCIT national user conference, resulting in 35 approved sessions.
- Managed the GEHC relationship of 3 product-specific user groups totaling more than 1,000 customers in role of Senior Marketer.