Sales Marketing Manager (contractor)
Develop, document, and execute sales strategies for 150+ existing accounts, as well as potential accounts in the manufacturing industry.
- Develop and manage marketing tools consisting of company website, promotional marketing materials, publications, and line cards (listing of services).
- Analyze monthly/quarterly financial sales and P&L reports to identify trends, and communicate results by means of various presentation methods.
- Implemented process flow for RFQ's and Procurement Management.
- Communicate, coordinate, and follow up on RFQ's for sales opportunities, analyze/develop/communicate pricing margins, and conduct daily B2B sales calls.
- Coordinate logistics for efficient turnaround time of sales orders.
- Analyze website traffic (Google Analytics) and manage website/social media content.
- Document and coordinate action plans to achieve successful audits and certifications (NADCAP, ISO, Etc.).