Marketing Research Analyst
Managed and assisted in all phases of qualitative and quantitative primary research and presented findings to senior management within Global Strategic Marketing and Regional Marketing. Work included research design, writing requests for proposals, vendor selection and management, project kickoff, getting the research to field and data analysis.
- Conducted qualitative research with health care professionals in Europe and Asia to assess market landscape and potential positioning of new products.
- Assessed current product portfolio to identify unmet consumer needs and optimize current positioning.
- Developed online surveys and interactive voice response questionnaires for healthcare professionals and sales reps to assess their knowledge of currently marketed [company name] products and effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Mined existing research data to assess patient attitudes and usage behavior regarding prescription and over the counter eye drops.
- Assisted in analysis of copy testing and tracking for direct-to-consumer TV advertisements and brand tracking.