Senior Proposal Coordinator
Currently supporting services proposal development for DC-area accounts including Intelligence, Department of Defense, Federal Civilian and Sciences and nearby State and Local customers. Proposal support includes many facets of government contracting vehicles including IDIQs, data calls, task orders, prime proposals, subcontractor proposals, and contract modifications.
- In 2012, produced $26M of services proposals that resulted in $16.5M of services awards in 2012, achieving a 75% capture rate that exceeded the company's average capture rate of 60%.
- As a prime, support development of proposals incorporating subcontractor proposal submissions, including firm-fixed price and time and materials offerings.
- Lead proposal development team comprised of proposal managers/project managers, contract administrators, pricing analysts and account managers to develop winning proposals and attending support documentation.
- Work independently, provide proposal guidance and support proposal process adherence in Esri's Vienna, VA regional office.
- Support business development activities with clients/customers and business partners. Communicate with these groups to establish proposal response requirements.