Transportation Pricing Specialist
Pricing specialists employ pricing strategies that meet the company's standards, policies and procedures. Assists the Transportation Manager in general pricing activities, contract pricing compliance, and pricing maintenance functions to maximize the company's gross margins contributions.
- Manage and administer electronic system files; database maintenance of customer contracts, including pricing, EDI procurement & testing.
- Prioritize contract requests by adhering to established turnaround time to ensure timely resolutions.
- Research pricing by customer and market segments
- Develop strategic pricing models to maximize margins and sales
- Analyze and remediate pricing and margin discrepancies
- Produce bid pricing for national, corporate or strategic customers
- Establish positive and strong operation relations
- Implement customer contract pricing
- Assist Transportation Manager with other projects as needed