Sr. Online Marketing Manager
Work with Company leadership to define, conceive, create and execute innovative digital marketing strategies and tactics related to SEM / SEO, web, and video; Work closely with other organizational functions to ensure alignment and execution of a coordinated strategy across the Company products.
- Lead & manage strategy development and program management for internet advertising programs (search engine marketing (Google, Bing, LinkedIn), online display/interactive, mobile advertising, and other emerging digital advertising) to optimize ROI and meet quarterly goals.
- Manage the digital marketing budget ($800,000) while monitoring and reporting ROI. Utilize analytic tools to develop business and marketing insights, campaign analysis reports and management dashboards, monitor competitor paid/organic search efforts.
- Research, collect and analyze data, leveraging internal and external resources and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for paid search programs.
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success of paid, organic and social campaigns.
- Define and utilize analytics / metrics to analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to measure the effectiveness of digital efforts and assist in decision-making.
- Stay abreast of market, industry and out of industry digital marketing trends and strategies; Serve as in-house expert and lead educator on new interactive developments
- Act as liaison with Technology, Marketing, and Sales teams to execute online marketing projects.