Market Researcher / Analyst
Led and/or participated in over 180 market reviews - repositioning, new construction and purchase - of private and public facilities and potential senior living facility sites with an average facility value of $14.5 million. Total capital investment of said facilities is estimated to be over $2.6 billion.
- Performed primary qualitative and quantitative demand analysis of local markets' potential.
- Evaluated and advised of local and/or regional senior living opportunities for clients.
- Managed complex and competing workload priorities.
- Researched local planning, healthcare regulations, licensing and oversight.
- Conducted telephone, in-person surveys and competitor review.
- Market demand calculation, analysis and review of bed needs, potential markets and products.
- Translated findings into text documents and creating visual deliverables: charts, maps and write-ups.
- Edited and authored market reviews for skilled nursing, assisted living and independent living facilities.
- Defined market areas, identifying local customer patterns and client opportunity.
- Managed and updated proprietary databases with current state and federal data.