Market Research Manager
Executed all phases of pharmaceutical and healthcare market research projects to meet all critical timelines, including questionnaire design, interpretation, implementation, and writing analyses of market research data.
- Created analytical reports and presentations, presented findings, and provided post hoc analytical consultation to clients.
- Managed the coordination, analysis, and presentation of research initiatives for focus groups, phone and internet studies and convention surveys.
- Guided clients' decisions regarding business plans for their pharmaceutical sales and marketing campaigns.
- Interacted directly with senior management on higher level projects.
- Advised and instructed new employees on the role of the research department and facilitated training.
- Streamlined questionnaire quality assurance process and improved overall survey design.
- Implemented rate and inventory controls based on supply and demand and competitive opportunities to maximize revenue generation.
- Formulated demand and revenue forecasts for yearly business plan and monthly current estimate.
- Provided revenue analyst overview and training for new hires in addition to ongoing guidance and leadership.
- Increased 2006 revenue by $34.6M; a yr/yr increase of 20%.