Oversaw; daily activities, achieved sales goals, reviewed financials performances with location managers. Set measurable/attainable goals for each location and reviewed goals with each location manager. Managed; fleet utilization, revenue per unit, revenue per associate, daily dollar average, profit per rental per day, and KPI reviews. Coordinate regional staff scheduling, reviewed location work performed to ensure complete, timely and consistent results.
Perform account reviews and identify areas of opportunities. Serviced under-performing accounts to identify issues that needs addressing in-order to increase referrals.
- Maximize team’s success through effective leadership, coaching, and training.
- Risk management, loss prevention, labor/expense control, maximize profitability, oversaw use of P-cards, implemented security measures for equipment, are followed at all times.
- Analyzed branch records/reports daily and discussed trends with operations and city manager, reconciled daily and weekly rental receipts audited and cross referenced with rental agreements. Ensure monthly reports are completed on time for Area Manager.
- Recommend/implement expense control solutions, make impromptu visits to branch to observe services offered to customers at the rental counters including; rental vehicles, selling of incremental products and responding to customer's inquiry, objections, and issues.
- Monitor rental contracts to ensure rates and expenses are being charged appropriately, and monitor associate performances.
- Oversaw training and development of new associates and the on-going performance assessment of existing associates, maintained productive working relationships with current accounts, and perform additional duties and tasks as required by the company.
- Make sales calls to prospective accounts within assigned territory, and participate in company marketing efforts and special company projects.
- Compiled and presented location performances at monthly managerial meeting.