Senior Field Marketing Manager
Oversee creation and development of marketing strategies to optimize 30 Tier 1 accounts and expand revenue generation from each. Facilitate and broker executive meetings to help close pipeline deals. Conduct competitive market intelligence and design lead generation campaigns targeting C-level customers and new business acquisition, develop and implement consumer marketing campaigns to build momentum and enhance acquisition tactics. Coordinate with Product Business Unit to monitor upcoming products/services and incorporate within campaign calendar, establish relationships with external vendors to facilitate marketing program implementation, and negotiate contracts with suppliers and venues. Monitor marketing, branding and communications programs, establish metrics to measure performance and ROI, administer to budgets and leverage strategic relationships to reduce expenditure.
- Implemented marketing initiatives to generate over $440M annually from key accounts.
- Generated $140M new business through development of lead generation programs.
- Developed over 50 events including executive briefings, product tours, and road and trade shows delivering 200% ROI for company.
- Created regional seminar series in conjunction with SI and ISV partners, increasing sales 35% and subsequently adopted as North American program for 21 US and Canadian cities.
- Attracted new customers and improved executive relations with existing clients and partners through creation of multi-city, customer invitational round table and discussion forum.