Technical Marketing Engineer, End User Computing
Responsible for building, documenting, maintaining, and providing training on demo systems for VMware's Enterprise Desktop product suite (VDI, document collaboration, and application management).
- Provided technical coordination, setup, troubleshooting, training and product demonstrations at various tradeshows, including VMworld US and EMEA, vForums, Interop, HIMSS and Cisco Live.
- Configured, maintained and documented healthcare and unified communication demos at the VMware Briefing Center which included integration of solutions from Mitel, Imprivata and Vital Images.
- Designed and maintained an intranet website for product demo scripts and recorded demos, and advertized updates through internal social media.
- Updated technical white papers on VDI Antivirus Best Practices, Windows 7 Optimization (including optimization command line scripting) and Location Awareness.
- Produced six narrated "how to" videos on deploying and optimizing VDI published on VMwareTV.
- Identified issues with the product installation guide and recommended specific changes resulting in improved ease of implementation.