Managed and oversaw operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Planned, scheduled, and coordinated general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
- Directed collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Acted as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
- Met with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Marketed vacant space to prospective tenants through leasing agents, advertising.
- Prepared detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Maintained records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued maintenance and operating costs, or property availability.
- Directed and coordinated the activities of staff and contract personnel