Marketing Communications Manager
Consulted with senior sales and product management executives to devise B2B and B2C marketing communications programs for various vertical channels and coordinated tactical execution of sales support and promotional efforts, including: advertising, collateral development, customer presentations, direct mail and email campaigns, media relations, trade shows and web marketing.
- Generated $150,000 in new revenue with a four-month email cross-selling promotion targeting existing financial services customers.
- Secured 200 new sales leads and achieved 300% ROI through a four-month integrated marketing campaign promoting a new product to prospects and existing customers.
- Organized branding initiative featuring new positioning, messaging strategies, brand promise, visual system, mission statement and document templates.
- Established an internal creative services function saving company $450,000 per year in agency fees.
- Launched intranet portal to host sales and marketing collateral providing functionality to measure usage rates and reduce the times and cost for sales wins.