Brand Marketing Manager
In charge of developing and launching marketing and advertising strategies, as well as budgets for 5 brand lines of hair and body care products distributed through supermarkets, wholesales, and independent stores throughout Colombia, Ecuador and Peru. The brands were Vitane, Radical Care, Kleer Net, Lissura, Colorance, and Profesional Brands. Utilized extensive mix of marketing media, including consumer and trade promotions. Spearheaded and trained sales staff to increase annual sales volume and profit. Traveled to train sales force in body care products. Developed relationships with advertising agencies. Supervised development of new products and references related to new fragrances, colors, ingredients and packaging. Directed a budget of $270K and a staff of 2.
- Reduced by 5% the product's cost due to a change in packaging that identified a unified brand to the consumer with a higher shelf presence.
- Increased market share to 7% from 5%.
- Supervised commercial production and the entire merchandising process.
- Conducted market and competitive research regarding targeted audiences.
- Planned, coordinated, supervised, and established the development of new products and changes to existing products.