Marketing and Brand manager for software development and e-learning company which designs software and software platforms for network media corporations, Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, and non-profits. Created and marketed products to specific industries including automotive dealerships and non-profits. Customized products under the BrainTree Training Brand. Responsibilities include identifying target markets, target accounts, driving brand awareness, product launch, and product development for digital software products. Launched multiple digital products included digital ecommerce platforms, daily deal software, online reputation management, mobile applications, digital rewards programs, and data capture.
- Identify, develop, and implement programs for external and internal sales team implementation
- Launched newly developed mobile app campaign which captured over 1000 end users in 3 months
- Created Customer Preferred Awards to capitalize on online reputation management
- Non-profit revenue program for Susan G. Komen, Breast Cancer Foundation
- Partnered with CBS 5 in Phoenix, AZ to launch AZ Deal Spot Marketplace program
- Work with media companies such as Gannett, Belo, Fox, ABC, NBC, and CBS in top 100 markets
- Planned, launched, and implemented first Manage Market Program in daily deal software industry at WBOC in Maryland