Assistant Brand Manager
Collaborated with agency partners, sales, legal, and technical functions to twice re-brand and market the three (2 national, 1 international) distinct siding product lines as a family of products sold in the US and Canada. Responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and measuring marketing and communications strategies and plans to build brand awareness, increase customer loyalty and retention, and drive market demand and lead generation; held P&L accountability for $5M marketing budget with a keen focus on collateral and sample optimization, process development, and educating sales, distributors and builders.
- Assisted in filming, production and distribution of product installation videos; oversaw development of technical collateral including warranties and installation documents.
- Developed new hire ‘how it’s made’ product guide; orchestrated and authored cross-functional sales curriculum for 7 distinct product lines.
- Managed business line through change of agency; vendor brand point of contact, business team lead in absence of Brand Manager.
- Directed production of all printed sales collateral, sample wrappers, and product packaging; consolidated 4 collateral and sample ordering processes to a single streamlined order system with centralized fulfillment centers.
- Led products through New Product Development process.
- Selected and administered external advertising, communications, market research, training or other vendors required for marketing support and channel development.