Specialized in the evaluation and seaworthiness of various types of ships and marine equipment, Sea Fastening and Heavy Lift Procedures, Oil field and Sub Sea equipment transportation and instillation and quality control and assurance practices.
- Managed project team; invoiced and estimated; supervised and coordinated bid package proposals
- Performed manpower/production calculations; scheduled and planned projects
- Administered costs and budget control
- Performed damage surveys of platforms, rigs and vessels; drilling rig and vessel condition and valuation surveys; warranty surveys of FPS, FPSO, SPAR, TLP and convention structures; heavylift transport studies of drilling rigs, structures, modules and equipment; rig location approvals and site assessments; rig move attendance; MODU wet and dry tow approvals.
- Bluewater: General cargo survey; on-hire and off-hire surveys; condition surveys; loading, securing and tow approval surveys; marine hull and engine damage surveys.