Utility Operator/ Relief Servicer/team Leader
Counts, weighs or measures outgoing items to compare identifying information and variety against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records; examines incoming shipments for damage or shortages and corresponds with shipper to rectify; completes paperwork or forms required for documentation.
- Determines method of shipment utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates; prepares materials for shipping by weighing, packaging and stamping; prepares necessary shipping forms such as bills of lading.
- Operates material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks or dollies to move stock or reorganize storage.
- Transports high technology, high dollar cost equipment, laboratory supplies, office supplies, furniture and hazardous materials to customers; secures cargo properly and safely with weight evenly distributed.
- Utilizes computerized or automated systems to accomplish tasks.
- Provides on the job training to lower level employees and resolves problems utilizing knowledge of shipping/receiving/stock operations.
- Carbon Setter