Utility Engineer for Oracle Building
Operate, maintenance and repair of pumping, heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration,
plumbing, water storage and multiple distribution systems, steel storage tanks, relief valves and power generating equipment to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and
achieves environmental conditions prescribed by manufacturer.
- Paint and repair roads, windows, doors, floors woodwork, drywall, and other parts of building
- Inspect and test new and existing machinery and equipment for safe, efficient and proper
- Make entries and keep records on shift operation by taking and entering gauge readings and accurate temperatures on operating log sheets to ensure preventative maintenance and equipment history
- Maintain keys and communications equipment in order to respond quickly to emergency situations
- Perform any other related duties as required.