Rail/pipeline Operator II
Monitor and maintain pipeline to ensure the safe and efficient transportation of crude oil.
- Monitor and address any issues related to the terminal computer automation system, the terminal over fill protection system and tank capacities, facility plans and manuals, Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and any hazards associated with the products stored at the facility.
- Unloading/loading tanks into/from rail cars utilizing a transloader unit and/or pumps at the facility; assist in monitoring product flows; assist in directing product to the appropriate location.
- Monitor and maintain facility activity reporting logs and related reporting including readings, over/short documentation and product movement orders.
- Perform scheduled rounds checking for operational, environmental, or security issues.
- Physically gauge storage tanks for inventory reporting and quality control.