Maintenance Foreman (promoted)
Identifies, manages, and leads all landscape and grounds operations for a 330,000 square foot multi-building facility, while ensuring company standards are continually maintained. Upholds targeted emphasis on continuous improvement, safety data, and enforcement of OSHA guidelines.
- Coordinates and manages department personnel, providing daily operational oversight and ongoing training for nine (9) direct reports.
- Manages staff attendance, scheduling of PTO, and creation of time sheets for employee payroll.
- Well-versed in operating and building systems, equipment, procedures and general maintenance responsibilities.
- Responds to tenant complaints and work orders with a one-day day turn around, guaranteeing the highest level of tenant satisfaction.
- Oversees the performance of contractors - providing strategic direction for renovations, maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Develops snow and ice removal policies; supervises snow removal staff to ensure safety during inclimate weather.
- Knowledgeable in the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to interiors and exteriors.
- Facilities maintenance support for manufacturing, warehouse, tank farm, and infrastructure support (boilers, electrical, plumbing).