Floor Hand Resume Examples - Page 2
Floor Hands work on oil and gas drilling rigs under the supervision of a driller. Common job duties listed on a Floor Hand resume sample are inspecting and maintaining equipment, performing mechanical repairs, implementing company procedures, making connections while drilling, digging ditches, and assisting in rigging down. Our selection of resume examples for Floor Hand highlights the following job skills: mechanical aptitudes, physical strength, stamina, attention to safety, teamwork, and being able to work in harsh conditions. A high school diploma and on-the-job training are typical for Floor Hands.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Floor Hand/motor Hand
- Assist other oil rig crew as necessary
- Maintain and lubricate machinery to keep it running efficiently
- Work with the rig's boilers
- Regularly test equipment for operability and safety
- Order tools and replacement parts: inventory for parts and consumables
- In charge of pipe connections
- Maintaining rig cleanliness
- Breaking down and rigging up to move locations
- Operating heavy equipment such as loaders, extend booms and man baskets
- Mentoring new hires on subjects of safety and good working
- Ran pumps and shaker
- Did Rig Maintenance
- Experience with Tongs
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!