Servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing machines, devices, moving parts, and equipment that operates primarily on the basis of mechanical principles.
- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials and manipulating equipment to reassure automation governs accordingly.
- Inspect equipment, structures and or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems of defect.
- Performed physical activities that require considerable use of body movement; such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Gather, observe, and receive information for feed water connections.
- Revise blueprints to determine accurate locations, positions, or dimensions of parts.
- Monitor, review and validate pipes for installation of refractory bricks and other heat-resistant materials.