Printing Machine Operator
Prepared, operated, and maintained the perfect binder, three knife trimmer, flat knife paper trimmer, paper drills, kluge, collators, ohc dye cutter and saddle stitchers.
- Push buttons, turn handles or move controls and levers to start printing machine or manually controls equipment operation.
- Load, position and adjust unprinted materials on holding fixture or in loading and feeding mechanisms of various Machines.
- Review work order to determine stock and supplies needed for production.
- Dismantle and reassemble printing unit or parts, using hand and power tools, to repair, maintain or adjust machine.
- Shares knowledge with other in an understandable way to achieve desired outcome of the product.
- Caught and correct flaws in product, before final product ships out to customer.
- Manipulate and alter machines to produce work orders that are outside of the machines specs.
- Produce high volumes of product, including; books, manuals, pamphlets and brochures.
- Made recommendations and suggested methods regarding safety on assigned equipment.
- Ability to foil stamp, emboss and dye cut on kluge.