Flexible Benefit Administrator and 401(k) Distribution Specialist
Manage Flexible Benefit Accounts (Cafeteria 125 and Qualified Transportation Plans), including enrollment, changes, terminations, and claim reimbursements accurately.
- Process claims, ensuring compliance with IRS regulations and guidelines.
- Provide service for Plan Sponsor and Participant, addressing inquiries and requests via phone and email efficiently and knowledgeably.
- Monitor processes, maintaining adherence with best practices and timely completion of transactions.
- Support Distributions Department; Distribution Directive review and preparation.
- Contribute to review and distribution process of QDROs (Qualified Domestic Relations Orders) according to Participant's Plan terms, ERIS, and other applicable laws.
- Create upload files and process employee 401(k) deferrals and employer payroll contributions.