Managed the operations of whole blood collections in Southwest, Missouri and Northwest Arkansas, to include administrative, regulatory, quality, personnel, customer service, budget, and facilities management functions.
- Successfully organized and planned the University of Arkansas blood drive which collected over 2,000 units for the Greater Ozarks Arkansas Region in 2012 and 2013.
- Managed FDA inspection in December 2013 with zero observations.
- Achieved or Exceeded overall goals for all performance evaluations from 2011-2013.
- Received the "Clara Award" for outstanding performance and exceptional commitment to the American Red Cross.
- Served on organization committees including: Change Ambassador for rollout of BioArch 1.0 and 2.0, Core Team member, Divisional Customer Service Team member, and member of the Safety Committee for the region.
- Improved staff performance by more than 50% in quality, customer service and productivity.