Manager and Title Clerk
My duties as a Title Clerk were quite extensive. My duties included picking up car titles from the clients, which were car dealerships, and fill out the title correctly in order to take the car title to the courthouse to have the title transferred to the new owner. I would notarize the title(s) and bring the new, re-named title back to the clients. The client would give me three days to have the new title(s) revised and back to him/her, and I never missed a deadline.
- Implemented new processes, systems, and marketing strategies to improve customer satisfaction
- Earned trust from the owner by opening and closing the business most days
- Answered any questions the client might have and displayed elevated customer service to ensure loyal clientele
- Handled business via telephone, handled any problems and resolved them on the spot, and managed a wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks.
- Handled the daily flow of heavy amounts of paperwork and also processed invoices and billed renewed invoices to clients.