Family Advocate/ersea Assistant
Specialized role as Eligibility Recruitment Selection Enrollment Attendance Advocate for two centers with the capacity for 264 preschool students.
- Successfully enrolled the South Amboy and Carteret centers through the implementation of Head Start selection criteria that ensure the company is providing services to children and families most in need.
- Maintain an up-to-date waiting list for any vacancies throughout the year.
- Organize recruitment events in the community to keep a steady flow of applications and promote Head Start services.
- Establish long lasting connects with 35 families as their family advocate with the goal being to improve their children's learning and healthy development through family engagement.
- Assist families with personal goals to guide families in become more self-sufficient and ultimately no longer require Head Start Services.