Court Interpreter Resume Examples
Court Interpreters provide support to citizens or immigrants who have trouble communicating in English in a court of law. Daily activities of a Court Interpreter are translating documents, performing simultaneous or consecutive interpreting, taking notes, and trying to convey the style and tone of the speaker. Resume samples for Court Interpreter showcase the following aptitudes: English and foreign language proficiency, fast thinking, knowledge of legal terminology, integrity, confidentiality, and a professional attitude. Most resumes highlight a Bachelor's Degree in English, as well as foreign language and legal training.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Court Interpreter Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Legal Court Interpreter
- Interpreting between the courts and a non-speaking English party
- Conducted and provided interpretation of affidavits and other legal documents
- Translate and interpret witness testimony, attorney arguments and judge orders
Health Care Administration
- Providing consecutive and simultaneous interpretation in court hearings
- Rendering sight interpretation of legal documents
- Delivering accurate specialized legal interpretation between English and Modern Standard Arabic and different dialects of Arabic including Iraqi, Levantine, and Egyptian Arabic
English And Comparative Literature
Immigration Court Interpreter
- Perform consecutive and simultaneous interpretation in the emigration courts throughout the nation
- Received praiseworthy evaluations based on excellent performance
- Provide a high level of customer service
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!